Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF buddies/casual players EU

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by sn0wbrigade » June 11, 2015 5:50am | Report
Heyooo

Im looking for new/intermediate players to play with. Ill be playing during evenings and right now its all for fun! I have no one to play with and im tired of quick matches with random ppl without tactics.

Level 25,been playing for a few weeks.

tag : sn0wbrigade#2283

sn0wbrigade
Quote | PM | +Rep by sagedemijan » June 11, 2015 3:25pm | Report
add me SageDemijan also looking for people to play with

sagedemijan
Quote | PM | +Rep by JTenebrous » June 12, 2015 4:03pm | Report
Hey guys - in the same boat here. Really enjoying this game so far, and I'm taking the meta reasonably serious, watching plenty of strategy videos, etc. but don't really have time for any serious team commitments in the evenings, atm. Happy to team up with some other friendly players who make a good-faith effort at teamwork, though.

BattleTag: JTenebrous#2968

p.s. - @SageDemijan - you need to put your #(4digits) after your username before people can find you on Battle.Net

JTenebrous
Quote | PM | +Rep by sn0wbrigade » June 12, 2015 11:29pm | Report
sounds good JTenebrous!

sn0wbrigade
Quote | PM | +Rep by President » June 13, 2015 4:53am | Report
JTenebrous wrote:

Hey guys - in the same boat here. Really enjoying this game so far, and I'm taking the meta reasonably serious, watching plenty of strategy videos, etc. but don't really have time for any serious team commitments in the evenings, atm. Happy to team up with some other friendly players who make a good-faith effort at teamwork, though.

BattleTag: JTenebrous#2968

p.s. - @SageDemijan - you need to put your #(4digits) after your username before people can find you on Battle.Net

Sounds good, I'll add you. My bnet ID is president#2823

President
Quote | PM | +Rep by mornir » June 14, 2015 5:54am | Report
Hi everyone

I'll add you.
Here's my battle id : mornir#2808

See you on the battle field ;-)

mornir
Quote | PM | +Rep by JTenebrous » June 14, 2015 6:16am | Report
Thanks for the adds, everyone. Have had some really good games with a few of you already, and the XP bonus is icing on the cake :).

JTenebrous

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved