Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Caller/Tactics/flex role for newly started competetive team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bosse » September 6, 2015 9:40am | Report
Hello!

We are a newly started group of people that's planning on starting a competitive team on EU. What we lack in the group right now is a good caller/drafter/tactician that can play flex role, age 18+ and have a positive attitude.

We can do the calling/tactics, but we feel that there is someone else out there that can do it alot better.

So if you feel that you can fill this role in a competetive team, please fill in the application below.

How long have you been playing?:
Best role/favorite champions:
Why would YOU like to join the team? and what do you feel you can bring into the team?:
How much time can you spend on the game/team?:
Bnet Tag:
Few last words(if you want):

We would prefer that you either speak or understand swedish, but we will of course do exceptions if you feel that you can bring what we need to the team.

Best regards

Bosse

Bosse
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PeGaZuZxx » September 7, 2015 9:09am | Report
MMR/RANK:11/2515
How long have you been playing?:i played in alpha but i had a really big break , now ive been palying for a week planing to play every day.
Best role/favorite champions:support( uther/lili/malf/zera
Why would YOU like to join the team? and what do you feel you can bring into the team?:im looking for a serious team and i saw ur post and id like to try out . i was in a semi pro team in LoL and i have experience as a team player.
How much time can you spend on the game/team?: if needed miniumum 10 hours max 18 hours per day.
Bnet Tag:pegazuzxx#2354
Few last words(if you want): i wish u luck in finding the perfect player for your team.

PeGaZuZxx
Quote | PM | +Rep by RPIDD » September 7, 2015 9:25am | Report
Hello!

- Hungary

MMR/RANK:
- Rank 1 - Dunno the exact MMR
https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=3445193

- Since 3-4 months

- Actually I can play all roles - I have some of the best meta heroes.

Why would YOU like to join the team? and what do you feel you can bring into the team?:
- I would like to achieve at least in the top 10 / and spend my free time - play in a competitive team

- Daily 2-3 hours

Bnet Tag:
RPIDD#2668

Best Regards,
RPIDD

RPIDD
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lajoie » September 7, 2015 9:51am | Report

MMR/RANK: 2994(solo ranked mmr) / 3
https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=5397264

How long have you been playing?: 2-3 months

Best role/favorite champions: I like to stay strong in all roles. Zeratul, KT, Chen, Zagara, Rehgar, Valla, Jim Raynor, Stitches. Think it'd be easier to list my weakspots: Abathur, Illidan, TLV and the Butcher.

Why would YOU like to join the team? and what do you feel you can bring into the team?: I'd like to play with serious and dependable players. I will bring a strategic and calm mind, always trying to keep things light and positive.

How much time can you spend on the game/team?: Up to 7 hours daily, I'd estimate.

Bnet Tag: Vekthul#2367

Few last words(if you want): Hope to see you in the Nexus either way.

Lajoie
Quote | PM | +Rep by rashk » September 11, 2015 8:27am | Report
Bulgaria

MMR/RANK:
3.7k/ 1

Since late alpha regulary

Assassin (can do flex). Illidan, Valla, KT, Jaina, Zera, Tyrael, Nazeebo

I am looking for a nice team with no ragers to practice everyday and maybe go pro.
I have semi-pro knowledge of the game. Can do shot calls strat calls and drafting.
3-4 hours during week days in the evening after 1900CEST and whole weekends.

Bnet Tag:
Rain#2904
Few last words(if you want):
I hope the team is of similar experience.

rashk

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved