Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Clan or Teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Panicjm » August 4, 2017 1:30pm | Report
Hi guys/Girls

Im 29 from the uk looking for a guild or a team to play casual and comps

I have played hots since release but i have had a break from gaming and now looking to get back into it. Looking to play casual and comp games :)

Add me on battle.net : Panicjm#2140

Thanks

Panicjm
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rekor » August 8, 2017 8:04am | Report
hit me up on discord rekor#5260 if your still loooking.

Rekor
Quote | PM | +Rep by EDO Grizz » August 8, 2017 2:34pm | Report
we run a clan, and are looking for players to join for our HOTS team, ill get someone to contact you on battle.net, his name will be i69sheep were all over 20+ and speak english with a discord channel available if you fancy joining best of luck

EDO Grizz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Panicjm » August 11, 2017 10:45am | Report
Thanks Very look forward to talking :D

Panicjm
Quote | PM | +Rep by Payce » August 11, 2017 7:55pm | Report
EDO Grizz wrote:
we run a clan, and are looking for players to join for our HOTS team, ill get someone to contact you on battle.net, his name will be i69sheep were all over 20+ and speak english with a discord channel available if you fancy joining best of luck

I'd be interested in a chat if your clan is still taking players. EU, primarily melee/flex (but plays a decent Valla), currently stuck in MMR hell, with limited time to fix that. Looking to learn and improve to become a better player, have a few regular Team League buddies that I usually run with around and above my skill level.

If interested, add me on battl.enet (Pinkycakes#2208) or discord (Lana del R'lyeh#3459). Look forward to hearing from you.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Payce
Unremarkable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!