Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Clan or Teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Panicjm » August 4, 2017 1:30pm | Report
Hi guys/Girls

Im 29 from the uk looking for a guild or a team to play casual and comps

I have played hots since release but i have had a break from gaming and now looking to get back into it. Looking to play casual and comp games :)

Add me on battle.net : Panicjm#2140

Thanks

Panicjm
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rekor » August 8, 2017 8:04am | Report
hit me up on discord rekor#5260 if your still loooking.

Rekor
Quote | PM | +Rep by EDO Grizz » August 8, 2017 2:34pm | Report
we run a clan, and are looking for players to join for our HOTS team, ill get someone to contact you on battle.net, his name will be i69sheep were all over 20+ and speak english with a discord channel available if you fancy joining best of luck

EDO Grizz
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Panicjm » August 11, 2017 10:45am | Report
Thanks Very look forward to talking :D

Panicjm
Quote | PM | +Rep by Payce » August 11, 2017 7:55pm | Report
EDO Grizz wrote:
we run a clan, and are looking for players to join for our HOTS team, ill get someone to contact you on battle.net, his name will be i69sheep were all over 20+ and speak english with a discord channel available if you fancy joining best of luck

I'd be interested in a chat if your clan is still taking players. EU, primarily melee/flex (but plays a decent Valla), currently stuck in MMR hell, with limited time to fix that. Looking to learn and improve to become a better player, have a few regular Team League buddies that I usually run with around and above my skill level.

If interested, add me on battl.enet (Pinkycakes#2208) or discord (Lana del R'lyeh#3459). Look forward to hearing from you.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Payce
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lock » August 28, 2017 10:53am | Report
Hello!

Looking for some competitive/casual play. I play every day. Only evening times Monday-through Friday because I work. Mostly Heals and Tank. On US server.

Add me on battle.net: Lock #12256

Thanks!

Lock
Quote | PM | +Rep by MistbornSlav » August 28, 2017 1:18pm | Report
Good afternoon,
I am the owner of an eSport/gaming community called "Running With Turtles." We are looking for members who, like yourself, are seeking a positive group that enjoys winning & able to stay positive even when losing.
I can go on and on trying to win you over on to why you should join us but I think the best way for you to see the reason for they hype is just joining us in discord.

All members in here are active, we do not accept inactivity.... So you will find someone to play with :)

If you are interested here is how you can contact us,

Discord: discord.gg/gMug6DN
Twitter: twitter.com/es_rwt
Email: [email protected]

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MistbornSlav
Quote | PM | +Rep by aLatso » August 29, 2017 12:28am | Report
is this eSport/gaming community a eu or na community?
The name is Latso and I have been playing a multitude of competitive pc games online for many years. The moment I heard about hots, it would become a match made in heaven and playing it would become my top priority. Since, I have been playing the game for quite a while now and have a lot of experience under my belt I took it upon myself to create hero concepts for the community.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
aLatso
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MistbornSlav » August 29, 2017 5:42am | Report
aLatso wrote:

is this eSport/gaming community a eu or na community?

RWT is both but we have more NA than EU

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MistbornSlav
Quote | PM | +Rep by EDO Grizz » September 4, 2017 10:29am | Report
Payce wrote:

I'd be interested in a chat if your clan is still taking players. EU, primarily melee/flex (but plays a decent Valla), currently stuck in MMR hell, with limited time to fix that. Looking to learn and improve to become a better player, have a few regular Team League buddies that I usually run with around and above my skill level.

If interested, add me on battl.enet (Pinkycakes#2208) or discord (Lana del R'lyeh#3459). Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, unfortunately i didnt see your comment on the post of someone who was looking for a clan where you asked if we had space?, im glad to say i checked it this morning just to recruit some others and came across your comment replying to me asking if we still had space? well we do, and be more than happy to add more players to our ranks, ive sent you an invite on blizzard my name is grizz#21286 :) hope its nto to late and your stil available

EDO Grizz
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved