Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF competitive group for NA, Rank is not everything.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahardcorejedi » April 6, 2016 11:19pm | Report
Currently, we have 2 flex players, searching for 3 to fill up our ranks(possibly more)
We've been playing heroes since alpha, and beta, over 1k+ games played.

If there's anyone out there who trusts themselves as players, then look no further.
We are a team who feels HL rank isn't a viable rating of your actual skill. The lower the better, but we've come across some people who do not play as a team very well. We're looking to build and become stronger.

We are even trying to find a team and begin playing nonstop together in order to enter the Summer Turni coming soon. If we aren't ready by then, the fall will be our next goal.

If you have a goal to be the best you can be, meet some new friends and player heroes,
come, and try it here.

We use a Voice comm, Dolby axon
https://axon.dolby.com/

Add me on NA battlenet.
Hardcorejedi#1796

ahardcorejedi
BattleTag:
hardcorejedi#1796
Quote | PM | +Rep by RLMB » April 12, 2016 8:30pm | Report
Yo, I am a fairly flexible player but prefer assassin/bruiser type play styles. HL is really getting me frustrating due to lack of team spirit and general common sense - currently I am rank 13. I'll give you an add and hopefully get a few games soon, voice chat is no problem either.

sOS #2836

RLMB
Quote | PM | +Rep by Harlan » April 13, 2016 4:14am | Report
My ign is Harlan#1388 and before I knew what MMR was I used to let my son play on my account. This is my first moba and I am looking to help a team in anyway needed as I have access to all the characters in game. I have gotten 15 characters up to level ten and play well above my rank imo. I am looking to next level my game and join up with a set group of people in order to advance in Team League and Heroes League... I have Teamspeak3 and am willing to learn and be a team player and I am fully aware of laning values and points on the map and timing of when to get them. Add me and chat me up if I am someone who you would think would fit your team needs and lets get some trial runs in together. Chemistry is everything.

Harlan
Quote | PM | +Rep by LOMAGG » April 15, 2016 11:51am | Report
Lowmagg#1223

LOMAGG
BattleTag:
Lowmagg#1223
Quote | PM | +Rep by nafter » April 18, 2016 4:39pm | Report
daNafterGG#1748

nafter
Quote | PM | +Rep by JellyMonster » April 22, 2016 8:23am | Report
my tag is: Jellymonster#1403

I have a decent range of heroes to play. I started playing ranked exclusively as soon as i was able.

My rank and mmr are low, but you can see from my MMR progression that it is improving.

http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1389169

JellyMonster

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved