Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF competitive team (EU) massive past experience!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DevilZ » July 31, 2015 1:06pm | Report
Looking for a team to join to get a competitive group going, i main tank/support but can flex, i have a good understanding of all the heroes and expect the people who i am going to be teaming with to have the following:

- Rank 1 (or close to)
- speak English (and i mean fluent)
- be willing to put the time in to become the best you can
- do what is best for the team in game, this isnt about kills!!!!
- it would be good if you have some sort of past high end gaming experience

i am willing to start my own team if i get the right people interested in this topic.

about me: im a past Xbox FPS competitive player, ive played for teams such as dignitas,TCM,infused,Reason and SK. Im known for playing Gears of War and Call of duty at the highest levels, ive been to WCG for team UK and got a bronze medal for Gears Of War, ive also won numerous Call Of Duty tournaments including the Gamestop world championships in 2010 with TCM. I retired from Xbox FPS and am looking to make a move onto HoTS, i count myself as a solid warrior player, im also looking to learn from my experienced players and what i lack in my general game i make up for in experience at the highest level and dedication.

the link below is my gaming history (its a bit of a read)

http://www.dexerto.com/forum/threads/devilz-a-gaming-history-finished.1159/

if you want to talk more add me on Battle.net
DevilZ#1906

DevilZ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved