Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF good HL/TL group

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by toussaint89 » July 16, 2015 4:10pm | Report
Hey all,
Warzeus89#1484 here. I am here to find a good group of people to play with. My MMR is destroyed because of having to constantly play solo queue and getting horrible people that over extend, engage when out numbered, and don't soak exp.

My best character played right now is Nova with a 9:1 kd with a 72% win and Malfurion with a 70% win ratio. I also have a 100% win ration with tassadar.

I would really like a team that is aiming for rank 1 and above. I am a very good player when it comes to nova and malf with not putting myself in a bad situation i play conservative with both till i can get behind my team and pick people off from a distance.

Please if there are any teams out there looking for what i have posted hit me up

Here is my HoTS profile: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=4116357

battletag: Warzeus89#1484

toussaint89
Quote | PM | +Rep by toussaint89 » July 16, 2015 6:09pm | Report
Also am currently 22-23 in HL rank

toussaint89

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved