Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF good people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by gUBBLOR » October 4, 2015 11:12am | Report
Hey.

I'm looking for people to play with (EU servers). I'm sick and tired of people who instantly picks Nova, and people who goes last pick Zeratul when the team don't have a support. I don't care about what rank you are, I don't give a **** about whether you want to play the most useless hero in the game, and I wouldn't complain if you made a mistake. You do need to understand the game though.

I'm looking for people who can put the team ahead of itself (that means actually picking whatever role the team might need). I'm looking for people who understand what shared XP really means, and don't go running in 1 or 2 against 5 and then complain about how team is noob because they're on the lanes. I'm looking for people who understands that people make mistakes, and would help a teammate/friend improve, rather than rage out. I'm looking for people that are in it for fun, but take it seriously enough not to go AFK during picks.

If this sounds like you, and you are 20+ with Skype, feel free to add me in game and we'll play a Hero League for fun. If we get enough people we can go for a Team League.

gUBBLOR #2508

gUBBLOR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by consider » July 8, 2019 9:40pm | Report
gUBBLOR wrote:

... I wouldn't complain if you made a mistake. You do need to understand the game though.

I'm looking for people who can put the team ahead of itself (that means actually picking whatever role the team might need). I'm looking for people who understand what shared XP really means, and don't go running in 1 or 2 against 5 and then complain about how team is noob because they're on the lanes. I'm looking for people who understands that people make mistakes, and would help a teammate/friend improve, rather than rage out.

So basically you want someone to carry you while you do these exact things, like going 4v5 and complaining and raging out and calling for reports...patethic :D

consider
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hylipas » September 20, 2019 1:30am | Report
If the offer still stands I am available.
Moba/MMO player.
Shaman Tank Livestream: twitch.tv/caperfin

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Hylipas

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved