Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Good, Skilled and Educated Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Noodles » July 8, 2015 1:52pm | Report
Hello, I'm looking to find 3 skilled players to get too rank one HL then progressing to Team League when we are ready. I was rank 8 but now 14 due to unskilled people. Currently I duo queue with and irl friend who is mains support and I main tank, we are both players that are very experienced and are looking to progress, if you are interested then please leave your battle tag bellow we play everyday and are coming up to having a 7 week break with every intention to be rank 1 by the end of it

Noodles
Quote | PM | +Rep by pmzR » July 8, 2015 5:21pm | Report
Currently putting together a team called Ferocity Esports and need skilled people to play ESL leagues as well as anything else we want to get into. Looking for 2 players at the moment to start playing together and to be able to start up in ESL. Currently not the highest ranks but each player on the team is very skilled just need to get a set 5 so we can work on team comps and other teamwork mechanics. Add me on battlenet if interested pmzr#1244

pmzR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Defiance » July 9, 2015 2:11pm | Report
Hey, I'm currently rank 17 trying to get to rank 1. I play mainly assassins and tanks. I didn't play that much until recently. Add me on bnet if you are interested in playing together. Defiance#1636

Defiance
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tro7 » July 10, 2015 1:20pm | Report
I have a group of 3 people, we're sick of getting random noobs. Message me or comment back or whatever to party up. I'm new to this website.

Troy

Tro7
Quote | PM | +Rep by niclastest » July 10, 2015 2:09pm | Report
Thecondrius#2923 wil explain on battle.net

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
niclastest

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved