Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Group To Play With

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Orgal » October 31, 2015 6:04am | Report
I'm currently looking for a group of individuals to play with on a frequent basis. I'm tired of playing with random people that don't work together and don't communicate. My end goal is to get with a competitive group to play with but right now I just need to keep playing and improve my skills. I have a family so I can't play a ton, so I play when I get a chance too. Usually I play late on weekdays and through out the day on weekends.

Orgal
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meposh » October 31, 2015 8:34am | Report
You sound like my kinda guy, add me meposh#2565
Taw.net , Gaming comunity.

Meposh
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » November 6, 2015 1:46am | Report
Hey man, you seem to be in the same phase of life as I am, and have the same goals as me and my team members. I am the "captain" of a casual team, searching for a replacement for our 5th member, who chose to quit the game :) Add me on Ekaxy#2346 and let's see if we can sort something out :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved