Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF HL partner and/or coach and possible Team League

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » May 20, 2016 9:36am | Report
Hey everyone,

PyroDoge here, Dutch, 27 years old.

I'm looking for two things atm, 3 if u count future Team League members :)

1: - Hero League buddy/buddies to team up with and have some more serious games.

Since a short period I'm really trying to get the hang of Heroes. When it came out, I just played around and picked whatever I felt was decent with my low hero pool. "Unfortunately" that took me to Rank 4 and now that I'm actually trying to learn the game: farming and learning all heroes (newer ones for me in casual), understanding mechanics, reading patch notes, reading guides and watching video's by well known players, I seem to just get matched with toxic players who really don't give a **** about drafts or call the famous gg after 1 thing goes wrong.
I dropped like 15 ranks, crawled back a few, but the **** seems to keep piling up to the point it's entering my nostrils. And I do not like the smell of **** every time I play.

Anyways, with the new reward system coming up, Im gonna create a Team in the nearby future with positive, optimistic and friendly players, but before that I kinda wanna just play with a few players who might also dig that idea and help each other out in the mean time in Hero League. Seeing I do not feel I am the right person to be boosting, cause I'm already dropping like a fly, the most fair question would be to ask someone around my rank, which is currently 15 (11 2 days ago but wth, lets add more dc'ing, afk, draft ruining and psychopath allies one game after another).

So summarised, friendly optimistic, non-toxic players, who would like to do a few games a day (no strict code ofcourse) and learn from one another and help out.

Second, because I am really eager to learn this game to the point that I want to get my best rank as I can get, I'm also hoping to find

2: - a coaching buddy,

Preferably someone that doesnt mind playing ranked with me. This is by far NOT a means to ask someone to boost me, not at all. But really a way just to get better, both in the drafting phase, mapwise and through gameplay.

I come from a long history of games, from speedrunning to rpgs to moba's and just a **** ton variety of games. I know there's a lot of people out there that like to help other people out and provide coaching while doing it for the fun of it. I, myself do this as well in an amount of games.
I also have my own youtube and twitch channel where I try to help others out. Who knows, maybe I can find a Heroes buddy who just like me, likes to help others out.
So for any better players out there, I would love to learn from your experience and knowledge :)

So to end this way too long message: I play a lot of Blizzard games, so I'm online a lot.
As I said, trying to deep into Heroes, I play Hearthstone a good amount, multiple legend (this season as well), so maybe I can help out there if u play that game :). I'm gonna reinstall WoW soon and prepare for Legion. All in all, you will find me online a lot, which will help searching games in a convenient time for you.
I'm still thinking of buying Overwatch, which will even increase that online time :P

It would be really fun to meet some of you who are interested.
My battle tag is: PyroNL#2453.

P.S. If you're a toxic player who still thinks it's necessary to flame teammates, other casual players or allies in a team when they mess up or disagree with you, feel free to ignore this entire message cause I'm definitely looking for the opposite and left that attitude ago back when I was still 16 and a complete douche <3

Season's Greetings and enjoy your games,

Pyro
'Now I am complete!' ~ Illidan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » May 21, 2016 1:03pm | Report
Hi,

I am interested, add me.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Grim

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » May 22, 2016 7:36am | Report
Hi Grim, thanks.

I can see your twitch and twitter, yet somehow cant find ur tag :)

Forigve me senpai

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Illidan Main » May 22, 2016 5:30pm | Report
Hello fine sir I also would like a duo buddy and I can teach you mechanics as well. :D You can also hit me up grim

Illidan Main
Quote | PM | +Rep by Illidan Main » May 22, 2016 5:34pm | Report
Oh wait didn't notice the dutch thing srry xD

Illidan Main
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » May 24, 2016 6:50am | Report
Dutch these days is a restriction? :p

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved