Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF HL partner and/or TL group US server casual-competitive

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dragonknight1495 » November 27, 2015 2:41pm | Report
I'm a casual-competitive HotS player looking for people to partner or team up in league for some serious fun. I'm available on most weeknights and weekends. I'm on the US server and flexible in filling roles, owning at least 4 heroes of each role. And most importantly, I have coms.

Note that I take the game rather seriously, but emphasizing more on playing intelligently and getting better over time rather than particular results (but I do believe the latter will eventually be influenced by the former). Still learning the intricacies of the game (and enjoying it - who isn't?!), I consider my strength to be more in strategy and less so in micro (though can hold my own with Illidan or Valla).

I might not be the most hardcore gamer but if you're looking to have a good time with someone who is also passionate about the game then hit me up: Dragonknight#1495

Dragonknight1495

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved