Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Main tank for Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lazarus » December 28, 2015 6:48pm | Report
Looking for a Main tank for our team we have TS, have played in tournys already, flexible practices, we take it seriously but have a good times as well. Pref looking for someone who Mains Tank. If you are interested add me on bnet Lazarus#1794

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lazarus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SSj Knight » January 9, 2016 6:38am | Report
Hey there,

I saw you post, and I was wondering if the position was still open. I main Tyrael as a Tank and though I've only recently taken him to rank 1 NA, I'm definitely willing to learn. I can also play Johanna, but Tyrael really is my best. I know my champion pool isn't extremely excitng, but I was hoping you'd give me a chance to experience team play. If you're interested my name is Solaire#1905. By the time you're reading this, I should have already sent you a friend request. Thanks for considering me.

SSj Knight
Quote | PM | +Rep by SSj Knight » January 9, 2016 6:38am | Report
your*

SSj Knight
Quote | PM | +Rep by Alec64 » January 9, 2016 6:36pm | Report
Are you EU or NA?

Alec64
Quote | PM | +Rep by primodulce » January 10, 2016 5:07pm | Report
I main tank, NA
Primodulce#1166
Add for try out please :D

primodulce

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved