Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF maybe team or just level headed people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bearded » February 16, 2015 11:58pm | Report
As most of you know solo queing has hit rock bottom with all the new people flooding into the game. I have been playing less of this game because of this fact. I would love to find some decent people to play with or maybe a team down the road. I have very good map awareness and a decent knowledge of how things need to go just never see that happen with these random pugs. I can take criticism very well, carry our orders with ease, and would like to improve myself even more. I do a lot of reading on different specs in the meta along with other popular builds I'm going to go up against. I like to play to win every time but I'm not going to cry about it if I lose, I'll recap and figure out what I could have done differently to win. Just looking for like minded people to enjoy the game with. Mainly play assassins, will play tank if needed and willing to learn support with some warm-ups. Let me know if you are interested, would like to push rank in this game just would like to find a team to do so. PM or add me Bearded#1383

Bearded
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genix » February 17, 2015 10:53am | Report
I am in the same boat as you, sent you a request ;)
Genix#2279

Genix
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by brokenhalo » February 18, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Salutations,

check this out...
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/15700587435

Our gaming community is always looking for more gamers !
http://traparmy.enjin.com

thanks

brokenhalo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved