Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF PLAYERS FOR HIGHLY COMPETITIVE, SEMI-PRO TEAM

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DevizzLIVE » October 18, 2014 7:43am | Report
Type of players that I am looking for:

- Highly competitive, playing to win and always looking to improve.
- Being able to take constructive criticsm (and vice versa, being able to openly critcize others/spot mistakes that they make).
- Previous background in other competitive games (d1/master/challenger in LoL, Legend in HS and so on). If you don't consider yourself to be at least in the top 0.5% of playerbase, don't bother to contact me.
- Being able to play at least 8 hours per day (possibly more, up to 16 on occasion).
- Being able to communicate in English via VoIP.

What are we aiming for as a team?

Get as much of an edge as we possibly can in alpha, practice as much as possible and get into the competitive, semi-pro scene in order to master our skills against best teams out there. Remember, we have no sponsors (as of yet) the reason being that the e-sport scene in Heroes as of right now is somewhat lacking (the game is still in alpha). I am simply looking for players with a similar mindset that just want to improve at the game and practice as much as possible which might open up some possibilites for them in the future when the game is released.

If you're interested, add me on battlenet: devizz#2472

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
DevizzLIVE
Quote | PM | +Rep by unpredic » November 12, 2014 6:00pm | Report
Hello, I have added you on battlenet. Here is mine Electra#2970. Let me introduce myself over there.

unpredic

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved