Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF RANK 1 TANK AND SUPPORT PLAYER FOR TOURNAMENT TEAM

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by zerofmx » July 7, 2015 3:12pm | Report
1. What times are we playing?
At the moment we are looking for more night oriented players. Our essential practice time would be starting around 9pm East and ending 1am or later. but depending on work schedules we want to try and have 2, 4 hour practice sessions in the week during the day as well. Obviously which days/nights will be decided when we get a full roster but keep in mind... 4 hours of practice 5 days a week (more as we get more serious) 3 nights and 2 days.

2, what are we looking for?
Were currently in search of rank 1 players and will consider others based on either mmr or win rate. We want players with a strong competitive drive and discipline. These are our two main deciding factor, We need players who will keep their head high in a doubtful situation. Never stop trying and never make negative remarks whilst in a game. All negative comments can and will be discussed after the games are over in which we will all handle critic
[4:35:36 PM] MaxBlock: m maturely. You will have to be able to make a set schedule, sometimes that schedule will be tough and if you can't make team practice one night I will expect some sort of notification saying so, in which case a sub player will come and fill your spot for the night.

3, our goals as a team.
Our goal is simple, We want to make a competitive team to compete in tournaments and produce results. Having fun is important to us as well I feel like being friends is a big part of making a healthy competitive environment.

4, how will we hold tryouts?
The first thing you can do to tryout for our team is fill out the application below. After that we will take some of the candidates into a normal match and we will access personalities (pretty much do we get along) After we have a roster we set out a schedule that best fits the team.

APPLICATION:

Battletag:

Rank/mmr:

Favorite role:

top 5 heroes(from first to last):

Strongest attribute:

competitive exp:

schedule:

If you feel the need to talk to me in game for any reason please feel free to add me Theoculus#1797 Thank you to every who read and applied! Good luck!

zerofmx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Reagan.Smash » July 7, 2015 4:09pm | Report
Battletag: Reagan#1444

Rank/mmr: N/A

Favorite Role: Tank or DPS

Top 5 Heroes: Johanna, Anu'barak, Muradin, Zeratul, and Butcher

Strongest Attribute: Following objectives

Competitive exp: I have very little tournament experience.

Schedule: Monday through Saturday 3:00ish to 10:00ish Sunday all day

My Rank and win/lose ratio is horrid due to not having a team.

Reagan.Smash
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zilla » July 7, 2015 9:45pm | Report
Battletag: zilla#1246

Rank/mmr: 2581 in TL, TL rank 4

Favorite role: I just want to win. I can fill any role

top 5 heroes(from first to last): Malf/KT/Anub/Rehgar/Falstead

Strongest attribute: I am a fast learner

competitive exp: In the previous Blizz qualifier my team made it to the round of 32 and lost to Stellar Lotus. I played Support.

schedule: I own my own buisness so I can be available when I need to be. I am free everyday after about 3pm Central Time.

Zilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by diehardy » July 8, 2015 6:01am | Report
Battletag: diehardy#1430

Rank/mmr: 25/1856

Favorite role: Warrior/DPS/Murky

top 5 heroes(from first to last):ETC/Jo/Mura/Kael/Murky

Strongest attribute: I adapt well to environments and situations; I pick things up very quickly

competitive exp: none for MOBAs, but use to play in CAL-Main for Counter Strike Source back in the day

schedule: Nights are open

PS: Don't base my skill off of **** HL solo q, I outplay that rank.

diehardy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pacqi » July 8, 2015 6:38am | Report
APPLICATION:

Battletag: PM me

Rank/mmr: 1/ 3100

Favorite role: support/ some tanks

top 5 heroes(from first to last): BW tassadar rehgar uther malfurion

Strongest attribute: idk

competitive exp: League of legends esl

schedule: whenever

Pacqi
Quote | PM | +Rep by starZ » July 8, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Battletag:

Rank/mmr:2

Favorite role:Support

top 5 heroes(from first to last):all supp also off supports

Strongest attribute: experience

competitive exp:played a lot of tournaments already, also best polish css players back in the days

schedule:im able to play whole day and night due to summer break when september starts 4pm-3am

starZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by Durrrrrrr » July 10, 2015 1:07pm | Report
APPLICATION:

Battletag: Durrrrrrr#2512

Rank/mmr: Rank 1

Favorite role: Support

top 5 heroes(from first to last): Abathur, BW, Uther, Malf, Rehgar, ...

Strongest attribute: reliable

competitive exp: Long time competitive Dota 2 player, used to scrim against Alliance, Moskow5 and so on, won a couple of small tournaments

schedule: any time is fine, can put alot of effort into the game

Durrrrrrr

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved