Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF serious team... I am FREE alot

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by unkleKp » January 28, 2015 10:38pm | Report
Hey everyone, my names KP. I just got out of the Marine Corps and I am attending school in a state that pays me to do so... so since I get paid to go to school, I am looking to play this at a higher level. I'm good at just about every game I play. I'm going to school to be a programmer, so I am always on my PC.

very motivated
Very outgoing
very free...school and heroes

BATTLENET - LordKord #1789
Www.twitch.tv/unklekp
Feel free to add me or message me
Rahhhh1775TUNTAVERN

unkleKp
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monk » January 29, 2015 8:42am | Report
Hey man, I'd like to add you but "LordKord06" doesn't help. What your actual BattleTag? Like mine is AShadowMonk#1487

Monk
Quote | PM | +Rep by unkleKp » January 29, 2015 1:11pm | Report
battletag is LordKord now...
email is [email protected]...
... BUMP
Rahhhh1775TUNTAVERN

unkleKp
Quote | PM | +Rep by unkleKp » January 30, 2015 7:57am | Report
bump
Rahhhh1775TUNTAVERN

unkleKp
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » January 30, 2015 3:51pm | Report
If you guys have any friend that are looking for teams as well, make sure to direct them to this thread.
Id be more then happy to help people to the best of my ability.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by brokenhalo » January 30, 2015 5:16pm | Report
Grim,

check this out...
http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/forum/recruitment/us-come-join-our-community-and-group-up-784

Our gaming community is always looking for more gamers !
http://traparmy.enjin.com

thanks

brokenhalo
Quote | PM | +Rep by RocknRolla » January 30, 2015 5:23pm | Report
What region are you in LordKord? I'm interested in looking for a serious team in NA. I work full-time but manage to play 2-4 hours per weekday and of course a lot more on the weekends. I'm comfortable in any role. I do have all the popular voice chats. You can look me up on Hero.gg or HOTS Logs.

My BattleTag is RocknRolla#1664 if you'd like to talk or play a few games.

Any help would be much appreciated Grim :)

RocknRolla
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by unkleKp » January 31, 2015 9:52pm | Report
I added you RocknRolla... Yeah, I'll take all the help I can get... thanks Grim!
Rahhhh1775TUNTAVERN

unkleKp
Quote | PM | +Rep by SirSoapyy » January 31, 2015 11:49pm | Report
I sent you a friend request as well on battle net (my name is soapyy on there as well) anyone else looking for someone to play ranked w/ add me soapyy#1429

SirSoapyy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by try4freedom » February 1, 2015 11:39am | Report
Hey pal,

Considering you are programmer I like to invite you to join me in series of projects one of which is Hero of Storms. I am working on something that has application in hearthstone. In hearthstone it is use of Simple AI logic as way of communication between players where people simply repeat set of codes to inform one or some of their teammates to perform a very delicate or simple task. It might take very longtime to achieve what I want to do and whatever you like to take part you will own a portion of it. You can also be JUST a TEAMMATE that is willing to try to use and understand communication (AI logic and simple) overtime. But in General it is just a project I am doing and find you fit for some of it. I gonna need a lot of people who may be better than me in specific parts of my project including heros of storm and programming. My email is [email protected] (not blizzard email) and my game tag is Try4Freedom #1574

try4freedom
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved