Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Munchymunch » January 14, 2016 6:07pm | Report
Rank 1 with an MMR of about 3400 as of now.

Looking to get into the competitive scene of HoTS and possibly do some tournaments.

I mostly play Nazeebo and Kael'thas but can pick up most of the other champs to fit the team comp.

Battle tag is Munchymunch#1746

Munchymunch
Quote | PM | +Rep by TGJonsie92 » January 18, 2016 2:49am | Report
Hey

I'm here to just give you a brief little list of reasons why you might want to come join in on playing with me and the boys over at Tactical Gaming (TG)

Free Teamspeak Server - Without in-game voice comms it becomes difficult to coordinate with your team, so we like to use Teamspeak to get everybody talking, and on that note;

No Stress Environment - You can feed, you can throw, you can give up and go, we don't mind, we're here to have fun just like everyone else and unless you're trying to go pro, there isn't any reason to get angry.

Content Creators? We Love You! - We've got an outstanding Graphics and Video Team to help you get off your feet and into the content creation world. Need help with a stream overlay or a video intro, don't worry we've got you.

Wanna be Pro? We Want to Help You Get There - Got a group that's trying to become competitive? Join! We'll help you with coaching, private scrimmages, and help paying tournament entry fees.

Wanna be Casual? Then Be Casual With Us - Not everyone is born to be the very best, like no one ever was, I'm certainly not, but if you want to play with 4 others who also want to be casual then we are here to help you find some other guys who are just fine with just having fun.

Want to improve your game but don't know how? We'll help! - We've got guides, we've got good and bad players to give you tips, and we've got practices. Just have a terrible game? Ask someone to go over the replay with you and point it out. Just have a great game? We want to share it! We'll help you record it and post it up for everyone to see.

Think you're too bad for TG? - We're not looking for professionals, and we aren't going to deny someone who has never played before. We want to help you have fun, regardless of your skill level. And we'll help find you players equal to your skill to play with so that you can find fun and balanced matches.

In-house Tournaments - We host in-house tournaments with prizes ranging from Battle.net gift cards to t-shirts and other apparel. But you have to be a member to join them!

Do you live on Earth? So do we! - No matter where you live we would love to play HoTS with you! We have member from all across the globe, and would love for you to be one of them.

So, interested yet? Awesome! Jump on TS with me, TGJonsie92 here;
if we need to I'll grab some more slots so we can get jamming! Or join the in-game channel Tactical Gaming and chat with us!
Any questions? Feel free to message me, or add me on Battle.net TGJonsie92#2780

if your interested in what you see so far then feel free to sign up with the link below

http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=15862

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TGJonsie92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved