Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Celex » January 26, 2016 5:30pm | Report
Hey, i'm looking for a stable team to play competitively.

Im rank 1 in HL but that doesn't mean much to me, I got it and now I just queue HL casually. I don't really care about raising my hidden mmr, I know my qualities and flaws and HL sometimes is just a matter of luck, finding good players / good drafters.

Before heroes of the storm, the only MOBA that I played was DOTA 2, along with my brother, but when HotS came out, we switched to this game, mainly because it was more casual than DOTA 2, faster matches so we could play more games together, but eventually it stuck and we play it everyday now. I guess being a blizzard fan helped out. Since the game was new, we wanted to jump along with everyone else and learn everything from the start.

I only did about 3 games in TL, with random people, but it's just not that fun or competetitive. We didnt have proper coordination.

That being said, I prefer to play the healer role, but im flexible to play any role.

Give me a shout if you want more information or do a match with me, im available at any time.

Celex#2861

Thanks.

Celex

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved