Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF1M #1-#3 player for Team League sun/wed 20.30-23.00

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » September 23, 2015 11:22am | Report
Hey everyone,

We are a group of 5 players, LF1M, to have a final team of 6, able to rotate when some1 can't make it

We are:
- 4x rank 1
- myself: captain/drafter > former rank 2, atm rank 12 (ikr, but new HL system is defo not my friend)

We play wednesday and sunday from 20.30-23.00, using teamspeak.

Looking for a 6th player who is like us: aka
- not a ragekid, this includes ****ty comments when others make mistakes or when we lose a game
- willing to improve
- willing to play in a social environment but still achieving the best as we can
- able to communicate in English, think along with the draft and able to make decisions instead of being told what to do
- be able to make it and not freak out when we rotate
- be able to say on time, whenever u cannot make it
- able to play any role, preferable excelling in 1-2 roles

Currently we've played 3 nights and are still in the starting stages/placement games.
With a current record of 8W / 4L.

Considering 4/5 are rank 1, we are looking for some1 rank 1-rank 3. This might seem obnoxious coming from me being lower, but the majority is just on a vastly higher rank.

Big pref would be a great zeratul/butcher/illidan player aka melee assassin, but all is open for apply/debate.

Feel free to message me here in my inbox, leave a reply on this forum or add me in game:
Tag = Pýro#2724 - mind the sign above the 'y' > ý

Hope to read from you,

Pyro
'Now I am complete!' ~ Illidan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved