Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF3M or possible clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tykero » September 19, 2015 7:13am | Report
Myself and a friend are looking to replace some of our core team that left the game due to IRL. We are open to clan recruitment as well. We both play on a daily basis and are EST. We have not been able to play much team league due to our friends departures. I have been rank 23 in HL after the recent changes, but have tanked due to bad teammates. My partner has been rank 28. We both have made it up to rank 17 before changes. Both of us are capable of doing much better. Below is a list of heroes we play in HL. Typically I play assassins and Kael is my best.

Myself

Kael'thas, Zeratul, Butcher, Jaina, Leoric, Arthas, Valla, Uther, Rehgar, Monk, Mura, Abathur

My friend

Arthas, Leoric, Johanna, Monk, Jaina, Anub, Illidan, Sylv, Gaz (may be others, but I'm going off what I see him play).

If interested please add my battletag Tykero#1942

Tykero
Quote | PM | +Rep by killswitch » September 19, 2015 1:44pm | Report
im rank 28 atm, mainly playing kerrigan/jaina/sylvanas/zeratul

killswitch#2561

killswitch
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pandachi » September 20, 2015 11:17am | Report
Hey

I help run a community for heroes of the storm players its both EU and NA sided.

konvictgaming.com or hop onto teamspeak ts.konvictgaming.com

Both Hero League players, Quick match players and Events :]

You'll love it!

Feel free to add me on battlnet too!
Battlenet - Serenity#2554

Pandachi
Quote | PM | +Rep by gray117 » September 28, 2015 10:12pm | Report
You want me on your team.

gray117

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved