Heroes of the Storm Forums

LFG for hero/team league. Unique player set.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeeto » May 15, 2015 11:29pm | Report
Hello,

I am looking to progress into hero/team league and ascend into the high ranks. Currently only ranked 40 in hero league, but only recently started playing, and this is also my first MOBA. Although I am new to the game, I'm not new to serious gaming. I have played WoW for over 8 years and have been among the highest ranked guilds in PVE progression. I've achieved over 2200 rating in 2 and 3 arenas and played a lot of Civilization and AoE online competitively.

What I bring to the table is a complex set of heroes to play with, and I play them quite well. My top choice depending on enemy team comps, and my number in hero selection, is The Lost Vikings. I am master leveled with them, and maintain a 15/1 takedown to death ratio, and 49-8 W/L ratio- with a 100% hero league win rate. My second choice is Valla, and then Brightwing. I play all roles with a wide variety of heroes if needed, though.

Message your battletag here, and I will add you so we can discuss our future progression of awesomeness.

Zeeto
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nenzen » May 16, 2015 11:09am | Report
Nen#2156

Nenzen
Quote | PM | +Rep by Copypastable » May 23, 2015 12:12pm | Report
My number in hero selection is Sylvanas, got her to level 15 with 182/91 WL ratio total with 50-60% mostly solo HL win rate. Wanna try the Sylv/Vikings combo sometime? I also play Valla, Brightwing, Muradin, Anub'arak, Jaina, Malfurion, Tyrande, ETC. May have forgotten another at the top of my head. Can play Arthas, Nova, Kerrigan but understand they really need high comp synergy. Copypastable#1459

Copypastable
Quote | PM | +Rep by PhantomHotep » May 24, 2015 5:18am | Report
Fairly new player but play well well unique characters in multiple roles. Best characters are
Anub'arak, Nova, Murky also fairly good with Valla, Li Li, Gazlowe, and Muradin. Platinum Startcraft player moving over to Heroes of the Storm looking for a team.

PhantomHOTEP#1188

PhantomHotep
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » May 25, 2015 10:54am | Report
I'll play a few games with you guys.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kal9000 » May 25, 2015 11:38am | Report
Add me, kal9000#1603

Just started hero league, currently at rank 32 and climbing at a reasonable clip it seems.

Tend to play
- Nova
- Malf
- Falst
- Mur
-T***

But have levelled most heroes up to 6 at this point so am reasonably comfortable with whatever's required to flesh out a team build. Looking forward to playing some games!

Kal9000
Quote | PM | +Rep by madrez » May 28, 2015 10:12am | Report
Afrey#2515

Dota2 player with +1000 games.
Also WoW player since 2006 but haven't played that much in past 2-3 years.

I have not played that much of HotS cuz of my exams but I know builds and strategies and I'm doing well at matches probably cuz of Dota2 :)

I'm good at (ordered):

-Illidan (lvl9 atm)

-Stiches (lvl9 atm)

-Brightwing (lvl6+ atm)

-Murky (lvl6+ atm)

-Falstad (lvl6+ atm)

I just played 1 ranked and kinda won the game by myself in under 15 mins (played Illidan and also pushed with the tree giant every time in shamblers map)

madrez
Quote | PM | +Rep by blueaz74 » May 28, 2015 2:07pm | Report
Blueaz#1337

Also have a team in looking for a few more guys to fill out the roster add me and let's chat!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
blueaz74

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved