Heroes of the Storm Forums

LFG Hero League - Versatile player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Verynna » May 16, 2015 10:50am | Report
Hello there! I'm a relatively flexible 20-year-old player, wishing to take a bit more of a serious stance on the game and push ranks. I have roughly 600 matches played, level 40, currently rank 28 in HL (I had mostly been playing quickmatch until very recently). This is my first MOBA, but I've been very much into it since I got myself the beta quite some time ago. I'm fluent in English and a team player. I have a pretty large set of heroes I can pick up on demand and am willing to learn new ones if required. I am also available pretty much around the clock for whenever the team is best suited to play.

The heroes I have the most experience on and am comfortable playing;
Sylvanas (130+)
Nova (120+)
Malfurion
Illidan
Abathur
Li Li
Nazeebo

Heroes I have less experience on but have played relatively much;
Jaina
Tyrael
Valla
Sonya

If interested or for further questions, you can either respond to the thread or preferably contact me directly via my Battletag; Dalynnia#2672
Knowledge is an echo in the mist; a whisper half-heard.

Verynna
Quote | PM | +Rep by Retreaux » May 16, 2015 11:43am | Report
I am interested in playing with you!

Retreaux
Quote | PM | +Rep by Copypastable » May 23, 2015 10:58am | Report
Rank is hovering around 20 mostly soloing, highest was 16. I'm an active player and also sometimes duo with another active who's rank 6. And sometimes we're fortunate to add a rank 1 or another 20ish to the mix. We all have mics for comms.

I have experience with Sylvanas, Valla, Brightwing, Muradin, Anub'arak, Jaina, Malfurion, Tyrande, ETC, Lili. Can also play Arthas, Nova, Kerrigan but understand they really need high comp synergy in HL. Added your BT and hopefully we can get some HL games going. NA Server

Copypastable

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved