Heroes of the Storm Forums

LFG Shamaniac#2612 GMT+1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shamaniac » April 14, 2015 8:42pm | Report
Hello,

I'm searching for casual players just to get some friend bonus, mostly around night times.
My playing times vary from 04:00 PM to 04:00 AM (depends on weekend and studying).
I am from Germany, but my english is well enough for MOBA-Communication, also I am able to talk via Skype and/or TeamSpeak. Mostly I just dont want to queue alone, because I want to benefit from the 50% XP bonus and I have too few friends playing HotS. My experience in MOBAs come from "DotA", "Hon", "LoL" and "DotA 2". My current HotS LvL is 29 (I lost the whole Stimpak bonus :/) and I started playing 2 Weeks ago. My winrates are varying since I havent played all new hero rotations. I am good with aggressive heroes and my playstyle resembles that.

IN SHORT:
Battle-Tag: Shamaniac#2612
Online Time: 0400 PM - 0400 AM GMT+1 (varying largely)
Nationaliy: German
Language: German, English
HotS LvL: 29 (15.04.2015)
League Rank: None so far
Gametype: Quickmatch (Ranked only for fun, I am a casual player)

Shamaniac

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved