Heroes of the Storm Forums

LFM experienced players for semipro team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killadan » October 7, 2015 9:26pm | Report
LFM serious, and experienced players for a competitive team.

I am looking to enroll this team in many tournaments and eventually get a lot bigger.

The experience range I'm looking for is at least over 1500 games.

You need at least 3000+ mmr to try out. (ill be checking)

Let me know if anybody is interested in possibly making their way to blizzcon.

- Killadan#1240

Killadan
Quote | PM | +Rep by Final-Venom » October 8, 2015 5:29pm | Report
So I have 2 accounts, my original sitting at around 2100 MMR because it was the account I learned to play on, as well as a 2nd account that is sitting at 3k+ mmr. I definately play beyond a 3k means. I Still use my Original account, because I have Every Hero in the Game on it, and spent too much money making sure I had all the characters and skins. I can happily prove to you that I play at a High Tier Competitive Capacity if you are willing to let my show you. I have every character and Play 95% of them avidly, to include:

Lvl 20 KT.
Lvl 10+: Uther, Jaina, Brightwing, Sylvanas, LiLi, Nazeebo.
Lvl 9 and still skilled with: Leoric, Kerrigan, Tyrande, Johanna, Anub'Arak, Diablo, Abathur, Malfurion, Zeratul, Nova Tyreal.

Characters Under LvL 9 that I am Really Good With: Zagara, Azmodan, Butcher, ETC, Tychus, Stitches, Tassadar, Valla, Kharazim, Thrall, Raynor, Lt Morales.

I have Ventrillo, Skype, Curse, Teamspeak, and a working great condition Microphone that I INSIST on using at all times, vocal communications are much more efficient then typing.

I understand pretty much every aspect of the game, including not overextending, not donating kills/xp, soaking at the appropriate times, the "Cat n' Mouse" game of engage, disengage, re-engage.
I understand the Correct times to Capture Camps, IE Haunted Mines Siege to help defend against golem at the passing gates point.

I can fill any and every role, and If you are willing to give me a Tryout, I will not let you down.

If you are willing my Battle Tag is SteelRain99#1382, I look forward to hearing from you one way or another.

Final-Venom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved