Heroes of the Storm Forums

LFM Gold+ for TL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Doubtless » December 28, 2017 2:22pm | Report
I play some TL here and there with some friends and our ranks go from Master down to silver which is crazy considering how close in skill we all are. (Blizzards ranking system does nobody any justice) But we're looking for more people to play with. We have 2 game nights a week, Wednesdays and Sundays. Some of the guys are more busy than others so we dont always have a consistent 5 man but we're looking for some more skilled players that listen, make smart picks and work well with the team. Discord is a must. We'll work with just about anyone to help them get better as long as they have the right attitude and mind set. Im also looking to play more than those 2 nights a week. Id love to move through TL up to master and then have the tournament team conversation but thats months away. You can hmu on here for details or on BNet Distinct#1821.

Doubtless
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by McSpeedo » December 30, 2017 4:42pm | Report
Hi,

Are you in EU or NA?

EU myself. Would be nice with a group. My BNet is McSpeedo#2458 and Discord is McSpeedo#7765.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
McSpeedo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Doubtless » December 31, 2017 12:10pm | Report
Damn sorry, NA

Doubtless
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved