Heroes of the Storm Forums

LFM Rank 1-10 TL! TAW! need 3 more! tryouts!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Beatboxjon » December 15, 2015 9:02pm | Report
Looking for 3 people to consistently show up,and know how to play as a team. Need a solid main tank a spec/assassin. and a Flex player. Pref rank 1-10 HL. Add me in game for info/QM tryouts or DUO!
IGN:Beatboxjon#1110

Beatboxjon
Quote | PM | +Rep by backslash » December 23, 2015 9:27pm | Report
rank 1, can play most classes, best with ranged assassins / specs / supports

http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=3230359
backslashlol#1987

Already sent a friend req though.

backslash
Quote | PM | +Rep by AxelJInx » December 26, 2015 7:32am | Report
Rank 8, best with ranged assassins/spec/support if i must, while as tanks aren't really my cup of tea. Europe. Jinx#2100 , friend request sent.

AxelJInx
Quote | PM | +Rep by MDMAZING » December 27, 2015 12:21pm | Report
Rank 1 HL, Rank 6 TL Main Tank

Working on upping MMR for both HL and TL and acquiring rank 1 TL with my own team.
Apart from that looking for more people to play and get synergized with for a possible 2cnd group.

http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1788156

MDMAZING
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DubleDice » December 27, 2015 1:49pm | Report
I am looking to join a professional team to play in tournaments with. I am High Diamond MMR, have a 70% Win Rate, and main the tank roles.

I don't want to join a team that is strict, I am the type of player that likes to have fun and laugh with the team. I am also a beat-boxer(not that it matters).

please message me ingame, or PM me, my ID it: Wreckless#1874; to discuss more information and to learn more indepth about me.
I have a good amount of voice comms and am willing to download any that I dont currently use fore the team and I am willing to tryout for my role if necessary.
Strengths:
    I communicate well, and work well with teammates.
    I do not rage, nor am I toxic.
    I have experience with being on a team, when I played League of Legends I entered a tourny and was put on a temporary team. We won first place, I played the tank role ofc.
    I handle tilting very well and know how to distress myself quickly.
    I can adapt very well in presented situations.
    I have a very strong work ethic.
    I listen and take advice from fellow players.
    I am rank 1. :3

Weaknesses:
    I am cocky. (Some may not see it as a weakness but I am putting it here because it can be classified as one.)
    I make mistakes. (Basically saying I am a human)
    I have a life. (So I may not be available at some times)
    I do have a job, my working hours are from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST).

I am willing to give my phone number so I can be contacted by the team captain.
Please remember that although I do take team games seriously and so I do ranked games. I do like to make it more of a pleasurable time by acting cocky and having fun.

I will also know that you think the same as me and have the same sense of humor as I do if the first message you send me is "***** on the ChainWax" ^_^

I look forward to my recruitment and hope my application interests you!
See you soon!

DubleDice

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved