Heroes of the Storm Forums

Lookin for serious players, support and 1 tank/dps player.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by guardian2777 » December 7, 2016 8:08pm | Report
Competitive team lookin for serious players, pls be at least rank 2 diamond or higher in team league or master/grand master in hero league. We need mainly a main support player, and a flex dps/tank player, also if u are only good as dps or only as tank u can add me if u are interested. GUARDIAN#2777

GUARDIAN#2777

guardian2777
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBacon » December 8, 2016 9:45am | Report
I've just sent you a friend request, but I'd like to start by saying that my Hero League MMR is in shambles. I started playing hero league before it had limitations on how big your party could be and got continuously blasted by 5 man groups. For this, my MMR is high Silver at best, despite this, I've managed to push my Quickmatch and Unranked MMR up into Diamond, with them being in the 2400-2500 range. With the new ranked system I plan to skip out on Hero League Season 3 to benefit from the MMR reset and to take advantage of my higher Unranked MMR.

All in all, I'm a very serious player specializing in a very flexible hero pool. I would easily say that I have 20+ comfort picks stretching from Li-Ming and Sonya to The Lost Vikings and Abathur, and I'm no stranger to tanks, either. I have over 3,000 games played with a combined hero level nearing 550. I'm very serious about competitive Team League and tournament play. I have a willingness to learn and maintain an open mind about any and all methods of play.

Bacon#12908

TheBacon
Quote | PM | +Rep by BackProblems » December 10, 2016 3:46pm | Report
Diamond 3 in HL, Master in Team League. Main Support except for kharazim, can flex with nearly every character in the game other than a select few. Not going to say other people tanked my MMR because Team league shows how good of a player you actually are (10-0 as brightwing) any questions feel free to ask.

BackProblems#1964

BackProblems
Quote | PM | +Rep by Miles » December 11, 2016 4:44pm | Report
My HL is in the garbage. I didnt get in right away with it so was stuck in bronze hell. However, i have been playing since Beta, and played on my friends computer for Alpha. I own most of the heroes, and am buying all of them eventually. I usually carry my random team members with the highest stats and lowest deaths. Play some games with me, and you could pick what who i play for what they need, and ill Kick A and Chew BG.

Miles#1630

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Miles

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved