Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for a Competitive Team to go pro one day! Rank 1 Tank

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 2Sirius » July 10, 2015 12:34am | Report
Hello! I am looking for a team for Heroes of the Storm.
It has always been a dream for me to go pro one day in a video game and I am sure it has been for a lot of other people as well, but this is something I am willing to take very seriously.

My past experiences with esports (and achievements):
• I have played MOBA games for 5 years (LoL, Dota 2)
• I played in minor tournaments with a very small prize pool
• In the game League of Legends, I reached #1 Nautilus (Champion) in North America and #2 in World
(Based on LolSkill statistics: http://www.lolskill.net/)

I have since quit League of Legends due to the lack of achievement and toxicity I found in the community and now play games casually like Borderlands and Runescape, Haha!

About me:
• I live in Canada, BC. (PST timezone)
• I am 17 years old
• I am very supportive of my teammates and eventually I would love the team to eventually become a 'family' (I feel a team that is very supportive of each other is a great team to go on to success, but this doesn't mean I disregard criticism)
• I am eager to go pro one day, and will have the patients to go up the building blocks to achieve it
• I am also willing to stream in the future, but my family might interrupt it a lot so I am afraid to

My HoTS Statistics:
• I am rank 1 as of July 10th 2015 (PreSeason)
• I mainly play a Tank in the role of a Initiator, where is I would start the fights (but I can equally play other roles and work around team compositions. I can speak about that later)
• My favourite and most practiced hero is Muradin. I also like Anub'arak and other champions that go full ham :-)

Thank you for taking the time to review my post and have a great day!

[Prefer] Blizzard: Sirius#1936
[Prefer] Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2Sirius
Email: [email protected]

2Sirius
Quote | PM | +Rep by 2Sirius » July 11, 2015 1:54pm | Report
Bump!

2Sirius
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 14, 2015 10:17am | Report
Comments like "Bump!" are considered to be spam, so please refrain from making such comments in the future.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EldersPride » July 15, 2015 3:25pm | Report
I am interested in your dream, as I am an old gamer wanting to live the same dream some day as well! I am 35 and main the support role. I want to take my gaming to the next level and utilize my time spent on HOTS towards something better. I have tinkered in DOTA 2. Played LOL for almost 2 years and just left it for my long awaited HOTS (that and the toxicity of LOL drove me nuts)! I have played HOTS since it was in alpha beta. At least give me a try and see what you think.... I am no spring chicken but I'm far from old.

EldersPride
Quote | PM | +Rep by collin0000 » July 16, 2015 6:32am | Report
I'd be down to play with you. I'm usually just solo-queing or playing with friends who aren't very good, it'd be nice to play with a coordinated team for once. I've been playing since the closed beta launched, so I know all the inner workings and how to play, but haven't had anyone of skill to play alongside of. I don't have any hotslogs to show, but give me a few games and let me show you what I can do! Can play all roles, have about 20 or so characters. I main Naz, if that matters. Anyway, my B.Net ID is collin0000#1421, send me a friends request if you're interested!

Oh btw, I'm in NA, central time zone.

collin0000

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved