Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for a team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Legatum » April 18, 2015 4:39am | Report
Hi guys,

I play everyday and have all heroes (except 2) over lvl 5 (I know all heroes basic abilities, their mechanics and how to avoid them) am level 40 player, with 7 heroes level 10 or over, I play a great variety of heroes (currently: 14) to a high standard although some better than others.

here is my Hotslogs profile: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=710609

as you will see my MMR is rather constant, I am currently rank 21 although I am always fluctuating around 15-25 its rather hard to get past 15 in solo play as im sure you're all aware.

I have TS, Skype & Vent (for all those old school, like me), English speaking and a working headset & mic.

just inbox me through here or add me harry#2808 (I will be faster to reply through here as I often have random people add me on B.net and tend to decline invites (mainly due to my days of playing WoW).

Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Pray to the RNGesus!

Legatum

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved