Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for Gold 2 + for Teamleague

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MuKii » November 13, 2017 7:43am | Report
Hello Folks,
Me and my buddy are looking for a full premade team to play Teamleague, we started recently had 9-1 games, playing decent at the current level, we think we can and we want to aim higher - Diamond ++.
We are looking for English speaking or even Balkan( Bih,Srb,Cro) players.
I mainly Tanks/Assasins, my buddy plays mainly Support/***ins.
We can ofcourse adapt and train.

Add my battletag Juarmu#2876

MuKii
Quote | PM | +Rep by holdthedoor » November 20, 2017 9:41am | Report
very interested
HoldTheDoor#1961

holdthedoor
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zombies_creed » December 17, 2017 2:56am | Report
I am quite interested, currently Plat 5 level player in HL, typically work evenings GMT, i main tank/support.
Zombiescreed #2442

discord Zombies_creed #8249

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Zombies_creed
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Doubtless » December 28, 2017 2:12pm | Report
Hey Im interested as well. I have a group of 7 that I play with at least 2 nights a week, not all 7 at once obviously but its our own little group with our own discord and the highest rank we have in the group is a master. Im looking for a couple more guys that are gold+ that listen well and are hungry to move up the TL ranks and are available to play a lot on weekends or late night week days, (I work until 11pm EST Mon-Fri). If this sounds good to you or anyone else thats posted here, hmu Distinct#1821.

Doubtless
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by McSpeedo » January 3, 2018 12:29pm | Report
Hi,

I would like a place in a HOTS group. None of my friends really play. My BNet is McSpeedo#2458

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
McSpeedo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved