Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for high Platinum / Diamond TANK / DPS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Swifty1337 » April 30, 2015 10:17pm | Report
Hello, I am part of the team 2iLL and we are trying to get into the amature scene.
We need a versatile player who understands his/her heroes.
Only accepting Diamond / Platinum applications.
Add me on Battle.net
Swifty#1571
North American server Only.

Swifty1337
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DrewYork » May 3, 2015 1:54pm | Report
Just FYI bro Hotslogs statistical analytics and mmr system are wildly inaccurate. When you consider it's possible to fudge your own data by cherry picking replays (can't awesome people will dup loses). Also the meta has changed virtually patch to patch and those that have an account they used to get over the initial early game learning curve and for mastering new meta's a patch at a time have a huge advantage in the ranking system. Furthermore, I have found about another 20 other major probs with hotslogs as statistics is my field in RL.

However, if you choose to consider me a true "gold" player and yourself a true "diamond" player based on this that is of course your prerogative.

DrewYork

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved