Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for mature teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Muidar » August 24, 2016 5:26pm | Report
Recruiting for my team league group. We are looking for mature non-elitist players willing to learn.

Reply here or message me if interested!

Muidar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheap Bourbon » August 28, 2016 8:43pm | Report
If you play after 9PM EST I'm looking for others to play with.

Cheap Bourbon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Muidar » August 30, 2016 7:33pm | Report
sure! muidar#1548

Muidar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sw1tch540 » September 1, 2016 8:59pm | Report
Me and the roomie, play tons and are always looking for good players to team up with. I usually play a healer and he's dps but we're both flexible.
add me up switch540#1561

sw1tch540
Quote | PM | +Rep by newtslice » September 10, 2016 10:04am | Report
Just getting back into it would love a good team to play with. Getting stuck with randoms was part of the reason i lost interest. add me plz NewtSlice#1136

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
newtslice
Quote | PM | +Rep by MegaTechGroup » September 14, 2016 7:50pm | Report
MTG Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members. If you look for a good clan or just if you want to have your friends to play with. We have a Team Speak 3 server. if you like to join our Team Speak 3 server our host name is: voiceserver.ddns.net .You are welcome to stop by

MegaTechGroup
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by afrocigar » November 12, 2016 1:03pm | Report
add me please afrociar#1610

afrocigar
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunghammer » November 21, 2016 8:36am | Report
Hey,

Always wanted to play ona team but never could get one together. I am a decent player looking for positive, adult players to game with. I am def. willing to do a trial game with you. My tag is bunghammer#1353

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Bunghammer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Panzr » December 5, 2016 2:17pm | Report
EU NA?

Panzr

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved