Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for new members for casual and comp teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyla » August 15, 2016 5:32pm | Report
Hey everyone I am looking for memebers for the EU / Na side for hots, Looking for all types of players for both Casual and comp teams, There is already a few teams going.

What I can offer is -

Training nights:
Wednesday
Sunday

Voice coms-
Discord
All memembers have mics and are very helpfull

Very good place to be in. I have been here for over six months and I wouldn't change it for the world alot of the EU / NA guys are very welcoming and are looking new people to join

If you have any questions feel free to add me on bnet

(If anyone from the NA adds me it will take awhile to respond as I am from the EU but both bnet tags are the same)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Skyla
BattleTag:
skyla#21787
Quote | PM | +Rep by Diamades » August 16, 2016 11:54am | Report
I'm very interested in joining a team. Add me @ Diamades#1700. (NA - willing to play any role, 2.9k mmr)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Diamades
BattleTag:
Diamades#1700
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZCarmine » August 20, 2016 10:13am | Report
willing to play just on a casual level. when school is over probs more competitive. Mastered khara over 100k heals in a game. ill try my best
I will save your life. Ill try to keep you alive

ZCarmine
BattleTag:
ZCarmine#1813
Quote | PM | +Rep by sinapathy » August 24, 2016 11:22am | Report
Hi skyla i'm very interested to play competitive in a ts environment to see if i can take my game to the nxt lvl, would love the opportunity to learn how i can be a better player and also help others who also wish to play in a non toxic environment that seems to be everywhere in HL, im good with tanks and melee flex and raynor ^^. I have sent you a friend request on HOTS

Cheers Sinapathy

sinapathy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyla » September 27, 2016 12:32pm | Report
Hey there look no more I am in a clan called Tactical gaming, I am one of the staff here with our NA side, If you are looking for fun people to play with and wish to know about us, send me a PM.

We have our own discord server and a lot of members that play hots on a daily basics, If you wish to know anything else add me on bnet for a chat Skyla#21787
Have a great day

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Skyla
BattleTag:
skyla#21787

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved