Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for nice and fun people (Who are also good)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jawajosh » June 11, 2015 11:21pm | Report
Hello all. I'm a Platinum / Gold lvl player (mmr= 2198 at time of posting) <--- HoTsLogs Account

I play games with a few of my friends pretty regularly. We are looking for more people to flesh out our almost daily play sessions with. On top of being a good player though, we'd appreciate it if you were actually a nice person. If you lose a game, we don't throw tantrums, we analyze our mistakes, learn and move on. The most important thing to us is having fun. If you feel like you'd like to join in that fun sometime, hit me up below. We use a voice service called GameVox to communicate, it's free!

JawaJosh#1689

Be sure to message me as well on Bnet saying you found my SN on HeroesFire. Thanks!

Hello! I'm Josh and I make videos on My own YouTube channel and Another called ToasterChimp. Check them out!

Jawajosh

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved