Heroes of the Storm Forums

looking for non-toxic players for a qm team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnfairestPuma05 » June 19, 2015 8:49am | Report
Im level 25 and im tired of teams with no coordination. you dont have to be a sertain level just contact me if youre interested.

UnfairestPuma05
Quote | PM | +Rep by Searkend » June 20, 2015 5:51am | Report
What timezone are you in and what are your playtimes? My wife and I play and could possibly help form a qm team with you.

Searkend
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnfairestPuma05 » June 26, 2015 12:44pm | Report
Searkend wrote:

What timezone are you in and what are your playtimes? My wife and I play and could possibly help form a qm team with you.

i live in estonia and the timezone should be gmt. i get on the game quite often as i dont have a job or go to school, becouse of summer vacation. sorry if my timezone doesnt fit with your timezone but thanks for replying.

UnfairestPuma05
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnfairestPuma05 » June 26, 2015 12:45pm | Report
Speedblade wrote:

You should look into joining the community I am in The Chaos Vanguard We have hundreds of Hots players on at all times of the day and night from beginners to competitive team players involved in tournaments. You will never be alone again once you are part of this community. They received me with open arms and my enjoyment of the game increased by a factor of 10.

They only require you be 16 years old and have a working mic and be English speaking. Check it out at the following link.

http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?125-Heroes-of-the-Storm-Applications

I hope to see you there!!

--Speed

Sorry but im younger than 16 but ill remember the chaos vanguard

UnfairestPuma05
Quote | PM | +Rep by Griffin » June 26, 2015 2:24pm | Report
Searkend wrote:

Looking as well, I am EST and i work differnet hours daily.

Griffin#1216 is my bnet

Griffin
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnfairestPuma05 » June 27, 2015 12:47am | Report
Griffin wrote:

Looking as well, I am EST and i work differnet hours daily.

Griffin#1216 is my bnet

ill add you then
my tag is puma#2504

UnfairestPuma05
Quote | PM | +Rep by NerdInsight » July 28, 2015 5:15pm | Report
One of my friends told me about Chaos Vanguard. I'm Lvl 40 and usually play a couple days per week. My Battletag is NerdInsight#1782

NerdInsight
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mazanaka » July 29, 2015 12:32am | Report
Mazanaka#2971
message me anytime,I am on vacation too :)

Mazanaka

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved