Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for SEA players above rank 10. I have no friends. Notice me Senpai ^^

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Exoduslam » July 6, 2015 6:25pm | Report
Long time dota, hon, dota 2 (5k mmr), lol (diamond 1) player here.
Recently moved to hots and enjoying it a ton. However I do not have any friends to play with since most of my moba friends pretty much stick to their games and will never switch (Ti 5 is coming for dota, and of course LCS for lol makes people stay with their games)
I am currently rank 9 with 38 wins 26 losses. Fully solo queued. Highest win heroes in HL are brightwing 15-5, Jaina 6-1 and Sylvanas 5-2. I made the mistake of player Kael Thas my favourite hero in this game too many times at the start of HL (10-10), which i realise was very difficult for me to carry the team as I needed lvl 16 to have that impact and usually my team would not be able to survive till then with all the yolo plays and i could not save them from their positioning. Switched it up and found certain heroes gave me more impact in game which helped with the games.
I work office hours, and my girlfriend plays on my account while I am at work to help me level some characters in QM, she is enjoying hots alot as well, this is why my most played hero is Malfurion and Tyrande :p lol.
Please leave your bnet id here in the thread or pm me to play together. Preferably at least rank 9, as most of my matches are rank 1 mix.
This game relies alot on timing of stun/spells and map awareness and I hope to find someone that wants to be the best and learn not just grinding for ranks. I believe in perfecting your play which is especially possible with a moba that has such a short match duration.
Look forward to playing with you guys.

Exoduslam
Quote | PM | +Rep by rebellious » July 10, 2015 9:14am | Report
add me rebellious#6951

rebellious
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved