Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for serious competitive team looking to go pro

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Boomhammerr » July 17, 2015 10:40pm | Report
Hello my name is Boomhammer and I am looking for a serious competitive Heroes team that is looking to go pro and make it into the competitive heroes scene. I am extremely hard working as i play the game daily. I am currently rank 20 in Hero League and here is my MMR and such https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1123619 i am only looking for serious competitive teams looking to put in the hard work to make it into the pro scene and practice often or daily. I can fill any role but my highest played is support although i am very confident in my ability to play all roles very well. you can reach me on Battle Net by the username Boomhammer#1382 and on Curse voice by BoomHammerr. I am currently 19 years old living in Texas and am available almost all hours of the day everyday and am able to travel to tourney's and such.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Boomhammerr
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crepper » July 18, 2015 11:02am | Report
sent u a friend request

Crepper
Quote | PM | +Rep by romdom3312 » July 18, 2015 11:20am | Report
I am interested to my battle net id is rondon3312#1530 23 living in california and i can make it to tournaments.

romdom3312

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved