Heroes of the Storm Forums

looking for serious team EU flex

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aqx80 » February 12, 2015 11:16pm | Report
EU foxlord#2589 looking for serious team that aims to improve at the game and discuss different strategies and team compos. I can play different roles but mainly played tanks and assasins. Got in alpha in late december and got level 40 before beta. Have played 580 games, and despite not playing for long I am already pretty good and understand the game. Solo queing is very frustrating since I can play this game at considerably higher level but keep getting games where winning is just not possible and hovering around 48% winrate. My game sense is quiet good and generally know exactly how to maneuver in the map, and I would have near 100% winrate in premades. Whisper me in game only if you have atleast 4 players already in active group and voice comms. I also wanna participate in tournaments in the future.

Aqx80

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved