Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for Teammates for fun.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valaeus » May 10, 2015 9:23pm | Report
Hi, I've been playing Heroes for about a month now, and having an absolute blast with it. Though, I'd love to have a team to play with, rather than doing randoms. I'm down for anything from co-op games to player matches. Though, I'm looking for more fun than competitive gameplay. Winning's fun and all, but I'd rather just be able to laugh off a death than getting scolded for doing something wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with criticism, it's how we get better. But straight-up blame is uncalled for. So in short, here's what I'm looking for.

-Fun-loving players

-Any level

-Some type of voice-chat (Preferably Skype)

-Stress-free games

-NA server

-English would be preferred

If you're interested, just add me. My battletag's Valaeus#1752. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Valaeus
Quote | PM | +Rep by GraveCrawler » May 12, 2015 10:06pm | Report
Sent you a request for some HoTS play

GraveCrawler
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drfireproofy » May 14, 2015 3:31am | Report
Il add you :3 my mic just broke so i wont be able to say much in skype until i get a mic if thats ok!

Drfireproofy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gherron » May 29, 2015 9:31pm | Report
Just got a new computer and headset. TeamSpeak and Skype are good to go!

If anyone has an open spot for a "no-stress-just-wanna-have-fun" type player, send me an invite.

Gherron#1374

Gherron

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved