Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking to have a little fun.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kilo » May 17, 2015 2:43pm | Report
Hello there. I’m looking for some new buddies to play HOTS with. I’m a casual player and play mostly in the evenings. I’m level 33 and play support for the most part. I play for fun so if you are going to cry if we don’t win every game please do not add me. If you want to hit me up for a few games and have a good time please do. I do have a ts server we could always jump in to also.

Kilo#1996

Kilo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kilo » May 25, 2015 6:09am | Report
Having some good times. Thanks for the add guys.

Kilo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gherron » May 29, 2015 9:27pm | Report
Not sure if your friends list is loaded up, but feel free to add me if not.

Gherron#1374

Wife, kids and work set much of my schedule, but I try to get on whenever I can. I'm level 28 and just play to have fun. (No drama!)

I like several heroes but, lately I have played more Brightwing. What can I say? I have a thing for creepy butterfly dragon thingies.

Gherron
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bat03 » May 31, 2015 3:25pm | Report
Same story for me - Wife, Kids, and Work take the majority of my time but when I get online it is nice to have some people to group up with - My youngest son (12) plays some but he has his own stuff going on and doesn't always want to play games with his Dad.

I also play some Hearthstone and World of Warcraft (9+yrs)

MBat03#1257
Do or Do Not, there is no try.

Bat03

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved