Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking to join a clan or team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vradek » September 15, 2016 7:37pm | Report
Hello,

I'm 25 years old and looking to join a clan/team to improve my game, have fun with cool people and win. I work during the day but can usually play most evenings from 9/10 PM EST onwards. I prefer to use pretty much any class except support, for some reason I don't do well with them...

I attached my hotslogs profile so you can get a better look at my stats. Looking forward to hearing from people.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vradek
BattleTag:
Vradek#1106
Quote | PM | +Rep by MegaTechGroup » September 15, 2016 8:01pm | Report
MTG Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members. If you look for a good clan or just if you want to have your friends to play with. We have a Team Speak 3 server. if you like to join our Team Speak 3 server our host name is: voiceserver.ddns.net .You are welcome to stop by. If you want to know about you gaming group can Message us by send us a private Message

MegaTechGroup
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vradek » September 16, 2016 2:56pm | Report
Thanks, I'll take a look!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vradek
BattleTag:
Vradek#1106
Quote | PM | +Rep by Muidar » September 17, 2016 1:25pm | Report
Add me muidar#1548

Muidar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vradek » September 18, 2016 6:05pm | Report
Just added you muidar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vradek
BattleTag:
Vradek#1106
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyla » September 27, 2016 12:25pm | Report
Hey there look no more I am in a clan called Tactical gaming, I am one of the staff here with our NA side, If you are looking for fun people to play with and wish to know about us, send me a PM

We have our own discord server and a lot of members that play hots on a daily basics, If you wish to know anything else add me on bnet for a chat
Skyla#21787

Have a great day

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Skyla
BattleTag:
skyla#21787

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved