Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking to join a team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ruckusdrummer » May 14, 2016 10:25am | Report
hello all gamers & heroes out there, i have been playing heroes for about a little over a year & In HL & in TL i prefer to main support, and "QB" so to speak, a solid front line. *lvl 20 LiLi & Lt. Morales* a solid rexxar *lvl 20* pretty decent lunara lvl 15. & i run a solid sgt hammer lvl 13

the reason i am looking for a team is, over the time i have been playing i have found out & realized that this game in QM & TL is 100% based on strategy maybe 110%

And then there is HL, which at this point is dominantly based in the luck of the draw, as it seems like 50% of the time i am cringing that one of the 3 other players, may potentially throw the game bye spinning in lane, suiciding into gates & towers, just generally not caring, or simply not up to par, to be playing ranked play to begin with.

i feel getting with a solid team, would help me pursue working up the ladder to facing off with pro teams like, C9, Dignitas, & FNATIC. i have gone to the lengths of making a FB group to achieve this goal & am now looking to this website for a broader search in a more competetive atmosphere.

thank you for taking the time to read this,
plz get back to me & lets get some gg's =)
ruckus

ruckusdrummer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grimagin » May 15, 2016 1:04am | Report
add me and we'll talk
Grimagin#1688

Grimagin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved