Heroes of the Storm Forums

Magnanimous Serious Team! Looking for a fresh start with 4 other players. NA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crepper » December 29, 2015 6:27pm | Report
***INTRODUCTION***
Magnanimous is a competitive team that aims to bring players together to boost the organization's presence and support across the scene.
We are looking for a dedicated player who will be showing up regularly and work with the team to improve his personal play and the team's synergy. Practice time will be scheduled among the selected players and the selected captain. Attendance is mandatory but a valid reason stated earlier in the day or previously will get you excused. Showing up for the scheduled tournament games is required.

***APPLICATION***
We are currently looking for all roles to be filled including a coaching position. We mostly aim to bring players together who enjoy competitiveness and won't be slacking. Seriousness and professionalism are very well received by the organization. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE NA

Please copy and paste the following in order to apply.
Only Serious Applications Please.MUST BE NA
Must be at least 1-30
* Field required
*IGN:
Nickname:
*Do you have Skype?
*Do you have teamspeak? [Yes/Will Get it]
*How many hours a week can you dedicate for Hero League/ Team practice/games?
*What is your main role?
*What Heroes do you play?
*Do you rage/are you toxic?
*Are you comfortable communicating with the team
Do you have any prior experience playing in a dedicated team/organization?
Add my Battlenet:Thedsicreepe1901

Crepper
Quote | PM | +Rep by Maxx » January 1, 2016 3:19pm | Report
Maxxamillion
unranked (25 HL)
Maxx
Yes
Yes
25-30
Assassin
Jaina, Sylv, Kal, Zag, Valla, Cho or Gall
nope
Yes

Maxx
Quote | PM | +Rep by krooked » January 9, 2016 9:05am | Report
*IGN:kr00k3d#1758 *battletag*
Nickname: kr00k3d
*Do you have Skype? Yes
*Do you have teamspeak? Yes
*How many hours a week can you dedicate for Hero League/ Team practice/games?
Whatever is needed.
*What is your main role? Siege,Assassin. ( can flex a duo tank if needed at times)
*What Heroes do you play?
- Falstad, zeratul, zagara, azmodan, aba, Jo, mura, etc, leo.
Im adaptable n can put effort to learn what's needed for team strats.
*Do you rage/are you toxic? Id rather not argue with newbs that dont know better.
*Are you comfortable communicating with the team?
Why play a team game if u cant communicate and drop your ego for the betterment of the team, right?

I played LoL for 6 years, been to many and won local tournaments. I want a team thats committed.
I can also add value with strategy and comp discussion to come up with new ideas.
I am usually a play maker and shot caller but i have no problem listening to someone elses lead.

krooked
Quote | PM | +Rep by mowglythecat » January 24, 2016 10:14am | Report
*IGN: mowglythecat
*Rank: 14 (after placemenyt matches only, so I can get/have the level to be rank 1)
Nickname: mowglythecat
*Do you have Skype? YES
*Do you have teamspeak? [Yes/Will Get it] Will get it
*How many hours a week can you dedicate for Hero League/ Team practice/games? around 3-4 on weekdays and 6-7 on weekends.
*What is your main role? Assassin
*What Heroes do you play? Valla, zeratul, tyrande, raynor, kerrigan, muradin, leoric, jaina, stitches, KT
*Do you rage/are you toxic? I do rage but I don't consider myself toxic because I only get mad when someone is throwing or dying the same way for the 5th time in 3 minutes.
*Are you comfortable communicating with the team? Absolutely.
*Do you have any prior experience playing in a dedicated team/organization? No. The only "team" I've played with was the one my friend created but we never really played competitively as they are pretty bad.

mowglythecat
Quote | PM | +Rep by ECLiPSE3311 » January 25, 2016 3:06pm | Report
*IGN: ECLiPSE#3311
Nickname: ECLiPSE
*Do you have Skype? YES
*Do you have teamspeak? [Yes/Will Get it] Yes
*How many hours a week can you dedicate for Hero League/ Team practice/games? 15-20
*What is your main role? support
*What Heroes do you play? all support hero
*Do you rage/are you toxic? NO
*Are you comfortable communicating with the team Yes
Do you have any prior experience playing in a dedicated team/organization? Yes, previously with two TL1 team

ECLiPSE3311

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved