Heroes of the Storm Forums

Magnanimous Team! Competitive Players Only! NA.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crepper » September 22, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Hey Guys!
I am Creeps, I have this dream where I want to become a professional player for this game. I am forming a team to play so that our team can make a big name for ourselves. I am working on a team logo which is still into consideration.
We will have practice and be playing team league and quick matches for warm-ups and such. We will all be learning good compositions and builds we can use against the other team. This is meant for Competitive players Only! If you are interested in becoming an e-sports professional player one day we can start today. We use Curse voice mostly just because it is easier than skype and teamspeak and sounds a lot better. I have a google documents for notes and Rooster. This is just the start to show how I am very serious about creating a team. If you are interested Add me On Battle net and on Curse Voice, Skype too if u'd like.
CURSE:CrepperFace
BattleNetThedsiCreepe#1901

Crepper
Quote | PM | +Rep by Prtwentyfour » September 23, 2015 1:47am | Report
I play mostly Support. Very Good with Uther, Rehgar, Malf, and Lili in that order mostly. Can play DPS if needing to be versitile but Support is my main focus. Im an adult, have a mic and can play late. Live on the east coast so working off EST zone.

BN tag is Prtwentyfour#1772

Prtwentyfour = PR24 = Police Night stick

Prtwentyfour

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved