Heroes of the Storm Forums

Marauder Teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Adarkness » July 4, 2017 12:00pm | Report
Marauders has teams forming right now and we are looking for players of every skill lvl to fill spots. We have Teams as high as Master and as low as silver so there is something for everyone. Plss add me adarkterror#1591 if you are interested in joining . We have lots of coaches also ready to help u bring your game play to the next lvl if needed. We believe in being Elite without the Elitism . You may also respond the this thread if you would like more info .

Adarkness
Quote | PM | +Rep by Adarkness » July 5, 2017 10:28am | Report
We currently have a mid+ skill lvl team and a high+ team forming

Adarkness
Quote | PM | +Rep by Adarkness » July 8, 2017 9:59am | Report
Please make sure you have a working mic if you apply =D

Adarkness
Quote | PM | +Rep by Booyah » July 30, 2017 3:37pm | Report
You can just hop on teamspeak and remain a guest to play with us, we don't have hard requirements to join if you're just looking to play.
SCHLIMSLAM

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Booyah
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Booyah » July 31, 2017 5:20pm | Report
If anyone's looking for a team, we're building a few silver/gold mix teams and helping fill a plat team as of right now.
SCHLIMSLAM

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Booyah
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rekor » August 1, 2017 11:06am | Report
I would love to apply, whats the next step ?

Rekor
Quote | PM | +Rep by Booyah » August 1, 2017 6:23pm | Report
Rekor wrote:

I would love to apply, whats the next step ?

you head over to marauderclan, register and apply. Feel free to look around and make sure that's the environment you want.
SCHLIMSLAM

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Booyah
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved