Heroes of the Storm Forums

Master+ MMR player looking for competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vareno » November 20, 2016 1:00pm | Report
Player name: Vareno
Region: NA, PST Time zone
HL Experience: Rank 1 Pre-season, Diamond 1/Master Season 1, Unranked Season two (Due to RL complications)
Available times and days: Normally available from Friday-Monday, as I currently have obligations in the middle of the week.

About me:

21 year-old experienced gamer that has spent consistent time near the top of the ladder. Mainly play melee assassins and warriors, but have a few ranged heroes to round out my pool. Mainly looking for a team that has aspirations to push into HGC and other competitive competitions. Good communication skills, willing to learn and adapt, and is willing to work with a team to improve and move forward.

Contact Information

Easiest way to contact me would be over battle.net (Vareno#1806). I'll be checking this post a bit over time, so it's also an available option. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vareno

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved