Heroes of the Storm Forums

MID-HIGH SILVER PLAYERS WANTED! [WEEB WARRIORS]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FohawkFury » June 13, 2018 7:38pm | Report
Hello hello! I'm looking for some other silver players willing to make a team and see how much we can grow together and how far we can climb together!! I'm currently Silver 1 and been stuck in silver for a forever and a half. Looking for an assassin, a support, and two flex players who can play whatever is needed.

... It would also be fun to have friends that play HoTS and watch anime heh heh heh..

Some requirements are as follows...

Be Silver 1-3
Have Discord/A Mic
Like Anime VoHiYo (just kidding.. That part is optional)
Don't be annoyed by weebs/anime (I'm serious on that one, cause I'm a weeb, dont hate me plz (◕‿◕✿))
Not Be Toxic
Be between the ages 16-19
Be in the NA server
EST Time Zone preferred

Once all spots are filled, we will start by playing quick match just to break the ice and get to know each other. After that, we will start to find comps we like in unranked draft games, and then start to grind team league after. :D

Don't be afraid to add me if interested! :D FohawkFury#1861

FohawkFury
BattleTag:
FohawkFury#1861

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved