Heroes of the Storm Forums

NA - 3400 MMR R. Assassin Flex LF Competitive Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JuneBug » June 11, 2016 2:42pm | Report
Region: NA

Time Zone: Eastern

Communication: Discord/Skype

Role: R. Assassin Flex

Mains: In this current meta, I focus on solidifying my gameplay mainly on these heroes for most of my queues (Not in any specific order): Lvl 20 KT, Greymane, Tychus, Valla, Sylvanas, & working on Falstad/Li-Ming.

I also play a couple of heroes whom aren't doing so well in the current meta, they include: Jaina, Nazeebo, Murky, Raynor, Leoric, Butcher, Sgt. Hammer, Nova, Rexxar.

Flex: If needed I can also fill in 2nd melee/support position. I play Thrall, Anub'arak, Artanis, Sonya, Tyrande, Tassadar.

Experience: Participated in a couple of tournaments that are usually listed on Battlefy.com.

Background: I've been playing since early alpha days, I've reached 3.6 mmr range on some smurfs, 2700 in WoW Arenas. The competitive scene is not brand new to me.

Goal: To be apart of an elite team without the elitist attitude. A team wise goal I would like to see would be working hard to be apart of the esports scene.

Hotslogs Page - http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1697338

Battle.net - Asuni#1246

Just send out a friend request and we can discuss more, thanks!

JuneBug
BattleTag:
Asuni#1246
Quote | PM | +Rep by TNG Thermic » June 19, 2016 8:38am | Report
Good morning my name is TNGThermic and i Represent The New Guys gaming franchise. Ive sent you an in game friend request and i would like to talk to you about competitive play on a professional level.

See you in the nexus

TNG Thermic

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved