Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA][Competitive]OutcastGamers is Looking For Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GrandPaladin » February 20, 2017 8:31pm | Report
Who are we?
OutcastGamers is a year old gaming organization that focuses on fostering all types of players, casual or competitive, to grow and be accepted within a welcoming community throughout a wide variety of games.

What do we want
Right now we are looking to recruit competitive heroes players. We currently have two teams, one playing in chairleague, and another in HGC, that need to increase their roster's total player count to 6 or 7 players total.

How we can help YOU
If you are accepted into one of our teams, we can offer you the backing of a strong administration team working day in and out, coaches for your individual play and teamwork, and a growing community that will welcome you, and play with you.

Great! When and How can I try out?
Tryouts are being held in between late this week and through next week. Contact me personally either here on heroesfire or my discord [GrandPaladin#7308] (in which I will accept your friend req. and we can schedule a time for trying out that works for both of us). We use discord as our main communication device so that's important to have!
We hope to see you here soon! And Remember, OutcastGamers, where "Being an Outcast Is The Only Way to Get In".

If you want to learn more about us and our organization, visit us here: http://www.outcastgamers.com or on our discord server which you can find either by messaging me and asking, or looking on our webpage!
GrandPaladin... GrandPaladin_Muradin

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GrandPaladin
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved