Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA][Competitive] Plat 1 (3000 HL MMR) Assassin/Tank LFT

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cards » May 19, 2017 9:47pm | Report
As the title says, I want an extremely competitive team that will practice together as often as possible and improve through constant scrims and game analysis. I hope to play on a team that commits at least 12 hours a week to team practice and I will do my best to match whatever schedule you need. Furthermore, I want a team that has strong goals and aspirations rather than just a team that messes around without purpose. Anyone who is interested can add me on Discord at PhantomTrickster#3149 to discuss further.

My hotslogs is https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=2331312
I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cards
BattleTag:
Cards#11156
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrKiL0 » June 3, 2017 9:31am | Report
Do you love playing Heroes of the Storm?
Are you looking for a break into the eSports world?

I am looking for players to grow and evolve with a new team to make a name in eSports.
The first team will have a huge role in not only the image and success of the team, but the direction we go as an organization. If you can't tell be now, this isn't just a hobby. I am trying to put something together to compete against pro teams in the next HGC and continue to grow past that.

Requirements:
1. HL MMR must be > 3000
2. Must main in two roles
3. Must commit to 3 scheduled practice days in a week
4. Must have discord
5. Must have a minimum of a 50% win rate in HL

The process of putting this team together will be "best fit scneario". It won't be first come first on team. I would like the 5 players to play and communicate effortlessly. I am a coach at heart and have been playing Heroes of the Storm for about 1.5 years. I will be the first to say I am not the best, but that's why I am not looking for a team to play on but more looking to put together a team.

Incentive:
1. Customized gaming machine to the players who make the team, and after the team's first amateur tournament win. (I am doing this to find committed players in the long run not for players to look to come up on something quick)

Do you meet the requirements and still interested?
Please message me with your Bnet account info and email address.

GG's
MrKiL0

MrKiL0

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved